Hello perfect superfood granola. How are you? I’ve been searching for you for quite some time. If you think I’m odd for talking to my granola, you’ll understand as soon as you taste it. This AMAZING and totally easy 1 bowl, gluten-free, plant-based superfood granola is simply most delicious breakfast out there. Think it can’t get any better? It totally can. This granola is made with only 8 ingredients!
This recipe is the new go-to breakfast in in my house. The only problem is that it never seems to last because we can’t stop eating it! I had the idea for this simple granola seasoned with cinnamon, maple syrup, and coconut oil after adding extra superfoods and nuts to my breakfast bowls and realizing that I could save time and add deliciousness by adding them to the granola itself. The result: sheer perfection.
This granola is baked with alkalizing almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds, and raisins, then tossed with goji berries. It has so many gorgeous colors and makes any oatmeal bowl, chia seed pudding, or breakfast toast unbelievably beautiful. Goji berries can be a bit expensive, so I recommend buying them in bulk. Toss then into the baked granola raw so they don’t burn during the baking process. Keeping goji berries raw will also maximize the antioxidant load of your granola!
If you’re loving this breakfast and are hungry for more, I’ve totally got you covered. Check out my 1 Bowl Coconut Cashew Granola, Zucchini Bread Hemp Oatmeal, Toasted Coconut Oatmeal, Blueberry Pie Buckwheat Overnight Cereal, Minted Iced Matcha Latte, and Raw Blackberry Chia Jam.
- 2 cups thick cut oats
- 1 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup goji berries
- Preheat your oven to 250*F
- This recipe couldn’t be simpler. Just toss all ingredients except the goji berries together in a large bowl. If you have whole nuts instead of chopped nuts, simply roughly chop them with a large knife on a cutting board before adding them to your bowl. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then spread the granola mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove from the oven, pour back into the bowl, and toss in the goji berries. Store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks!