The best childhood breakfast ever just got a makeover. I’m completely obsessed with this easy 5-Ingredient Chocolate Rice Puff Cereal. It’s loaded with superfoods like cacao powder and coconut oil, is 100% plant-based, and also gluten-free. I’m a very proud chocoholic and love that this recipe gives me an excuse to enjoy my favorite food during all parts of the day. This recipe is fantastic when you want something sweet, but are in the mood for a snack that’s a bit lighter than granola.
It’s absolutely amazing over almond or cashew yogurt with berries, fantastic as a snack, or perfect for a late-night dessert. Enjoy each bite without any guilt; this cereal is as nourishing as it is delicious and comes loaded with antioxidants, good fats, and comes without any refined sugar. Enjoy!
- 5 cups rice puffs
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- This recipe is unbelievably easy to make. Start by adding the rice puffs to a large bowl with the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine
- Pour the mixture onto a large parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for about 12-15 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Allow rice puffs to cool completely, then store in an airtight jar for up to 2 weeks.